Thursday, November 10, 2011

Winter Fun


It's snowing outside. My brother (Henry) and Me (Angel) are going to play outside. First we play snow balls. My brother throw snow into my mouth. YUCK !! I throw snow onto his head! Opps .... ! I said "We gonna built a snowman!". Carrot for his nose and cookie for his eyes! chocolate chips for his mouth and 3 balls for his button!



And a cute bunny came and steal the snowman's nose! "Hey!" Henry said.


I was making snow blocks made of stone and snow. Henry wanna help. He made a great job! He cover the stones with snow! The snow was still falling so we made lots of snow blocks! We can built a small snow castle! The snow castle will protect me from snowballs. Almost my head ... We built and built. We help each other 2 hours later. My and Henry's castle is done! But ... it needs a flag ... I know! I give one paper to Henry and one for me! We'll draw on the paper and color it and done! We got the flag! We put the flag on a stick. The flag is great! Almost Great! We're gonna throw snowballs.

We throw and throw and throw snowballs! I give Henry a great throw! I throw onto his head, AGAIN. Henry throw me a tiny hit. And I LAUGH! Henry throw another snow ball. It goes into my mouth, AGAIN ! When I was looking at my telescope ... Henry throw a snowball at my telescope ! I can't see anything ! only snow. I go outside to clear out the snow. And he hit me! "THAT'S IT" I said, I make a BIG SNOW BALL. I shout "HEY" ! I GOT SOME COOKIES!" Henry pop out and say "where?" I throw him a BIG BLAST ! And he got snow all over his face! He also make a BIG snowball.



He threw it to one of my flags. "Oh no!" I shout. "If all of my flags are down. I will lose!" I am worried .. Too worried ... Henry has a robot penguin and I had one too. We control the robot penguins. Henry peck my penguin. I give him a kick but the penguin didn't fell! Inside his feets ,,, there are springs. I got them too. Henry give me a super punch! My penguin couldn't stand it!




My penguin fell down! Henry's penguin tear one of my flags. Oh no! I tear one of Henry's flag too. With my big snowball, and mommy shout out " Time for dinner!" That's means ... TIMES UP ! I got 2 flags and Henry got 3 flags. That's mean Henry wins .. " Hooray ! for Henry!" I shouted. Henry said " Aren't you angry at me when I won? I said "No! I'm so proud of you. Because this is the first time you won!" I gonna bake some christmas cookie for everyone even you!"


Henry yelled "WOW!" They go happliy to there warm home ....

The End
Own Story Create by Angel M. Maung

other post :

6 Years old Angel's own story vedio link :

0 comments :